Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I've Got A Little Secret...

I was going to wait to officially announce what I've been doing to help get me through the craziness  in our current world, but I couldn't keep it secret any longer. I know it's early, but I wanted to share  what's coming your way from me (more than likely not until September). I'm hoping this will give you something to look forward to if you're feeling hopeless and down during these uncertain times we're living in. I have to say, these characters are some of my favorites (I know, I say that all the time after each of my books...but what kind of author would I be if I didn't fall in love with the characters I created.) Through them, I got to relive my recent trip and the magic of the Christmas markets in Germany, France and Austria. I visited England (even though I've never been...but I'm still holding out hope that I'll be going fo the first time this summer), and I also learned a lesson in forgiveness. Funny, how we can teach ourselves so much through our own words. So with out further ado, I give you....



I'll be sharing lots more with you as the time gets closer. Until then: Stay healthy, stay positive, and go an adventure every day...even if it's only in your mind! This too shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment