Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, February 8, 2013

Some Good Advice.....

Another VERY OLD poem that I'm going to share with you guys. I wrote this a long time ago for my boys when they were younger. But I think this is good advice for anyone! 



Reach for the stars each and every day, don't stress about tomorrow.
Dare to do all that you dream, never feeling any sorrow.
Enjoy each moment, as if it were your last, 
look brightly at the future, don't dwell upon your past.
Life is a chance that you have been given,
a beautiful gift sent down from heaven.
Always be loyal, caring and true and the love you give to others will be given back to you.
The time that we are given, goes by so fast,
so seize each moment and make it last.



No comments:

Post a Comment