Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Grinning From Ear to Ear....


Yes, this review was posted yesterday and I'm still smiling! I Just can't help myself! Especially since she hit on my main goal when I was writing this story - To evoke emotions in my readers. I remember wiping the tears off my keyboard when I wrote that one particular scene to which she was referring. I was praying that it would have the same effect on my readers, but was doubtful.  After all, I had become super close to Kat after creating her and writing about her for so long, so of course I would feel for her! But would someone who had just met her a few chapters ago feel the same? Well, I'm happy to report.....yes!!!!  To know that I achieved this with someone is worth more than any amount of money in the world to me!  So I'm going to revel in this for just a little longer. I think I will look silly, walking around with a permanent smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment