Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Some Weekend Fun....

Hope everyone is off to a great weekend and that you all took advantage of my free Kindle download day yesterday! Now, I don't want to disturb you all from your reading, but this morning I took a little break from my usual monotonous Saturday morning routine of cleaning to start a little round robin on my Facebook page.  It started off good but now we are at a stand still so I need you guys to keep it going!  So take a few minutes from your Saturday and check out my Facebook page and add to the fun!! 

Who knows, maybe I may use some of this in my new book!  There may also be a free copy of my book for the person with the most creative post!

So, tear yourself away from your cleaning, the TV, my book (only for a second) and put your writing skills to use and see what we come up with!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment