Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Monday, January 14, 2013

Numbers...Numbers!!!


So, I’m in the process of having my second book edited and actually wrote the first two chapters of a third book over the weekend.  I loved my second book so much and couldn't bear to say goodbye to the characters, that I decided to pick up where I left off with book two!  I got lots of idea’s floating around in my head for this third book, I’m just trying to manage my ADD and get them all in order!  I can’t wait until book two is ready to go – I had so much fun writing it and I just know that the readers will have just as much fun reading it!  I know that may sound a little overconfident of me to say, but I really am that convinced they will!  Stay tuned and check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BethRinyu for more details.

In the meantime check out book one that’s out now:

I know what your thinking, I'm throwing out way too many numbers for a Monday morning.  So, let me sum this up for everyone and myself as well:

Book one - The Exception to the Rule is available on Amazon now.

Book two - will hopefully be out in a few months (and has nothing to do with book one)

Book three - which is a continuation of book two is currently going on in my head and will soon be typed out in words!

Okay, I think I need another cup of coffee after that one!  Happy Monday everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment