Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Imagination Is Everything

It looks like traveling won't be in the cards for any of us anytime soon. My trip to London will more than likely be cancelled after having that on my bucket list for years. Guess the queen will have to wait! But I'm going to remain positive that one day I will get there. Until then...I'll travel though old photos of vacations gone by, meet new friends in the pages of a book, and make the most of the "new" normal. So when I'm not scouring old photos or getting lost in a good book, I'll be sitting right here in my own backyard, pretending I'm in an English garden sipping on some tea. If you can imagine it...you can go anywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment