Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, April 5, 2020

"The End" Is So Bittersweet

"The End" are two words every writer strives to type and then feels as if they're saying goodbye to a little part of their heart when they get there. I typed those two bittersweet words a month ago, and I'm still feeling the loss of my characters who I'd spent months with through all their ups and downs. It's that time you spend as a writer, when these characters only live in your imagination and on the screen of your laptop, before anyone in the world even knows they exist that's truly magical. Now here I am, making all the preparations to send them off to the world, like a mother getting ready to send her child off to school for the first time. That's the thing about writing and publishing, that feeling never gets old. No matter how many characters you create or how many books you publish. I'm so excited for everyone else to meet them...but I have to admit, I do enjoy that time when I could call them all my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment