Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, February 7, 2014

TGIF....

You know the saying....Thank God it's Friday! Really, Thank God! This feels like it has been the longest week ever! But it's been a pretty good one.....An Unplanned Lesson made it into the top 100 of  New Adult books on Amazon, so I'm really happy about that. More people are getting to know Dailan & Nicole and hopefully falling in love with them.

A Cry For Hope will be releasing in a little over a month. I cannot wait to share this story with all of you. Make sure you join the release party, it will be lots of fun! Games, giveaways and a lot more. Feel free to invite a friend as well:





I've made a lot of progress with my current WIP. I'm actually 3/4 of the way done and loving this story so much! Still trying to figure out the "perfect ending" for these characters and one that will make my readers say, "Aww!"  I normally have my epilogue done before I even start writing the book (I know I'm a little backwards) but that helps to keep me focused in the direction that I want to go with the story. With this one I don't....but I'm sure it will come to me when I least expect it.

And lastly, today is the last day to get An Unplanned Lesson for .99 cents. So, if you haven't read it grab it while you can: 

Here's a little Dailan and Nicole to get you through your Friday! Hope you have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment