Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Monday, February 3, 2014

Another good day of writing.....I hope!

Well, it's snowing AGAIN....not that I'm complaining because all of this extra time inside gives me lots of time to do what I enjoy most....WRITE! I just hit the 50k words in my current WIP over the weekend and will be posting the synopsis on Goodreads very soon! It will be a spinoff/companion book to A Cry for Hope but you won't have to read A Cry For Hope (but I hope you still do) first to understand it. Just wanted to make that clear to all of you cliffhanger hater's A Cry for Hope does not end on a cliffhanger.

In other news....

For those of you that haven't met Dailan and Nicole yet, An Unplanned Lesson, the first book in the Unplanned series is on sale for .99 cents. I even extended this sale to itunes as well. Although the price change has not reflected yet.



Also, over the weekend my technically challenged self created a website. It's not much but it's a start:

Well  I'm  going to try and get back to writing as the snow falls down outside my window. Hope everyone is staying warm or maybe you're one of the lucky ones that has warm weather and sunshine today.....wish I was there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment