Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday....Monday!!

Happy Monday everyone! I know, I know.....those two words just don't belong together, unless you are sitting on an island surrounded by turquoise water, palm trees and a warm ocean breeze with your drink of choice in hand! Then who cares what day of the week it is, right?  I had a pretty exciting weekend. I attended my first "official" book signing. It was really a neat experience and I met a lot of great people during the process. I got quite a few chapters of my third novel done but the most exciting news of the weekend.....I finally decided on the cover. To say I'm in love with it is an understatement! My cover girl sent me at least a dozen choices, when I found the one that I somewhat liked, she began to tweak it for me (yes, I was a major pain in the....).  Each time she would make a little change I would like it more and more, until finally, she sent, "the one." It was like bells going off on the $1,000,000.00 slot machine - okay I never really experienced that and maybe I would be just a little more ecstatic about that happening than my cover, but you get my drift. I am happy beyond words and I CANNOT WAIT to share it with everyone! I'm just hoping that I can do it proud and make the inside of it just as great as the outside.....I'm still shooting for summer! It will be the perfect book to take to the pool (hint, hint) or beach with you while you are relaxing in the sun!

Oh well, that's all I got for today...my lunch hour is just about up! Hope all of you are making the most of this Monday and if you are lucky enough to be sitting on a beach somewhere reading this.....Have a pina colada for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment