Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, March 8, 2013

Something nice to wake up to!

Well as you wake up this morning, there may be a present waiting for you online. Yup, that's right the nook version of my book An Unplanned Lesson is live on Barnes & Noble! The Kindle version has been uploaded as well and should be up very shortly! Keep checking Amazon.  The paperback version will be available through amazon and the link for that should be up and running by the end of the weekend! I was going to make all of you wait until next week but I figured, you may be wanting to share your weekend with Nicole and Dailan....hope you all enjoy their story! I had so much fun creating them! Please, please, please make sure you leave me a review when you are done reading! Happy reading everyone :)
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/an-unplanned-lesson-beth-rinyu/1046214728?ean=2940016324586

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment