Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Afternoon...

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! Just wanted to give an update to all of the Nook owners that have been asking The Exception To The Rule is now available on Nook.http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-exception-to-the-rule-beth-rinyu/1046268606?ean=2940016215877

I want to say hello to all of my new Facebook friends and Twitters followers as well! I'm having so much fun discussing Dailan & Nicole's love story from An Unplanned Lesson with all of you guys! I'm so glad to hear that you guys love them as much as I do!

I've been working away on my third novel trying to make sure that these characters live up to the same standards as Kat & Julian and Dailan & Nicole.  Although I'm just getting to know them, I'm really starting to like them and I'm hoping you guys will too! So, now I'm off to spend the rest of my lunch hour getting to know these two a little better and getting a step closer to introducing them to you guys!

Have a great afternoon, morning, evening (depending on where you are!)


No comments:

Post a Comment