Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Her Name Was Annie is Live

FINALLY! I get to share my latest book with all of you. Her Name Was Annie is live! Grab your copy today. Kindle Unlimited Subscribers read for free. 

Here's What People are saying...

 “Flawless writing that sucked me in from the very first word… Everything about this book will grip at your heart” - Three Chicks and Their Books

“My emotions were all over the place and I loved every word of it.” - Goodreads reviewer
“This story will literally bring you to your knees. You will laugh, cry, get mad, have a ton of emotional moments throughout the entire book.” - Goodreads reviewer











3 comments:

  1. business insurance near me is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up. books and periodicals allowance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Конечно, цена за элементарные задания довольно маленькая, но и профессиональных умений подобная работа не потребует. С целью выполнения крупных проектов нужно повозиться с мелкими заданиями hydra какой-то час. Так, заявителю необходимо вывести в топ группу или пост в социалке, именно тогда подбираются люди, которые будут логиниться и публиковать хорошие комментарии.

    ReplyDelete