Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Meet Will.....he's finally here!



It's here...a day early! The day I have been waiting for from the time that I typed Chapter 47 of  A Cry For Hope and introduced the world to Will. A Will to Change is live on Amazon I want everyone possible to read Will and Gabby's story...I just love them so much! Trust me, it will be the best $2.99 that you ever spent.....Yup, I'm bragging!

Here are all of the links that will pull you into Will & Gabby's world and make you laugh, cry and possibly throw your reading device (so I've been told)


Amazon US
Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble

* It should be live on itunes within a week


So, grab a cup of coffee,some ice tea or whatever your drink of choice may be. Find a comfortable spot, whether it's on your couch, lounging by the pool, sitting on the beach and get lost in Will & Gabby's story.....oh and don't forget to leave a review when you come back to reality!







1 comment:

  1. Well that's me out for the night. Looks like the kids will have to make their owner dinner. Once I start Will's story I won't be able to do a thing until I have finished it.

    ReplyDelete