Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Monday, May 20, 2019

The Night We Met

I wasn't planning on releasing my next book so soon. My goal for the past few years has been two books per year spaced evenly apart. I'm a true believer in quality over quantity, and I would never rush through writing a book just to put something out there. It took me almost a year to write I'll Be Seeing You. I finally finished it the end of 2018 and published it March 2019. When I finished, I figured my next storyline would come to me and hopefully I could release again toward the end of 2019 or early 2020. Well, on New Years Day 2019, a storyline did come to me and the characters wouldn't stop speaking until I typed "The End", a little less than three months later. I have NEVER written a book that fast, and I was a little scared that maybe I did rush it after I promised I'd never do that. But as I read the story over and over again, I fell in love with it and my characters over and over again. I went back, added a few scenes just because I wasn't ready to let them go, and when I finally sent it off to my editor, I felt like I had gone through a breakup. Every set of characters of mine are special to me, but there's just something about Emme and Lukas, and I'm not sure what it is. I've said it before...writing is my therapy. My escape when things aren't always at their best, and let's just say they helped get me through some sad days. So maybe that's why I feel such a strong connection with them and all of the characters in this book because they were like friends who didn't ask questions, didn't give advice, they were just there inside my laptop when I needed them. I cannot wait for all of you to meet them. If you love romances, please don't miss out on their story, it deserves to be read and you deserve to experience it!

Add it to your TBR LIST:


No comments:

Post a Comment