Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back To Reality.....

I'm back from my most favorite place in the world, Cape May, NJ. And even though it was scorching hot and the water was loaded with jelly fish I wouldn't have wanted to be any other place in the world.

I find that I do my best writing when I am there. Maybe it's the salt air or the beautiful homes that make me feel creative. When I wrote my fist novel and now as I am on my fourth, my feelings are still the same. I'm not writing to become a millionaire (although I really wouldn't complain if that happened). I write because I have stories in my head that I want to share with everyone else and hope to give others enjoyment from. But a girl could dream right? So if one day Oprah just happens to pick up one of my books and like it....the first thing I would do is move down to Cape May permanently. I would spend my days sitting on my big front porch of the beautiful Victorian home that I  would buy with all of my money, while breathing in the salt air and listening to the seagulls fly overhead....and this is why I write fiction, I have a great imagination! But why I'm dreaming  - which house should I choose?

Another good writing spot is right here....minus the sand in your keyboard:

Thank you for fantasizing  along with me and for allowing me to share my pictures with you....now it's back to reality - unpacking, laundry and food shopping! Hope all of you have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment