Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, May 17, 2013

400 Likes Celebration!

Happy, Happy, HAPPY Friday!! I feel like I've earned the right to say that three times today....it's been a VERY long week! 

Well,  I finally go 400 likes on my Facebook page so in honor of that I have posted the prologue to my novel  Drowning In Love that I will be releasing in the summer. This was a little thank you to all of my great Facebook people....they really are the best! So if you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for? Head on over to my page and check it out! Prologue Drowning In Love.

Also wanted to let you know about some great giveaways going on:

First, enter to win a signed copy (yup, signed by yours truly) of An Unplanned Lesson here Enter to win a signed copy of An Unplanned Lesson

Or if you prefer the e-copy instead here's another great giveaway: Enter to win an E-copy of An Unplanned Lesson

I wasn't fooling when I said I was going to have lots of surprises going on! Hope all of you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment