Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Five More Months Till Open Toed Shoes!!

Well it's here, January 2nd.  No more Christmas Carols, Christmas trees or holiday parties to look forward to, just the blah-blah days of winter!  So, in an effort to see the glass half-full.... only five more months until you can break out those cute little open toed shoes that are buried deep within your closet!  Maybe even sooner, for those of you that are lucky enough to live in a warm climate!  Here's a whimsical little poem I wrote years ago to honor my open toed shoes:



 Ode To My Opened Toe Shoes


The time has come to say goodbye, as I put you away I will try not to cry.
Our days of fun and sun have come to an end.  You will truly be missed, my faithful summer friend.
No more pretty pedicures or shimmering toe rings, heavy socks and big old boots is what the winter brings.
So I will sadly place you upon my closet floor, until summer rolls around again and we will meet once more.


So, here's hoping to warm toes, a speedy winter and a very happy new year!

Check out my Facebook page and win a free copy of my book!  I'm going to choose a random winner from  the next 10 likes that I receive on my page! If you are number 50 to 60 you just may be a winner! Good luck!

Like My Page to Win!

1 comment: