Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve!!

Hi everyone! Hard to believe that another year has come and gone.  Is it me, or does anyone else feel the older we get the faster time seems to be going by?  I usually get so sad when Christmas is over, nothing to look forward to but the doldrums of winter!  This year it's not bothering me as much, got lots of things to keep my mind occupied, I guess!

So does anyone have any fun and exciting plans for New Years? I don't, so I will live vicariously through you guys!  I decided this year instead of having New Year resolutions, I'm going to make New Year promises to myself, maybe that will be a little easier to keep them!

I hope you all have a very happy, healthy and safe New Year no matter what your plans, I've included a little "New Years" excerpt from my book.  Hope you enjoy!



"Tomorrow was New Year’s Eve and while everyone else would be getting all dressed up and going out looking forward to a fresh new year, I would be sitting here reflecting on this one, wishing that I could go back and change it. I thought about previous New Years’, when I was younger. My mom and dad would never go out; instead we would always have our own little party with lots of junk food that I wasn't normally allowed to eat. The best part was being able to stay up way past my bedtime to watch the ball drop. I smiled, thinking that all of those happy memories occurred right here in this same living room I was sitting in right now, but such a long time ago. Things were definitely different now. I was all that was left of those cherished New Year’s Eve parties and it scared me being all alone."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Exception-Rule-Beth-Rinyu/dp/0615739229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356549094&sr=8-1&keywords=beth+rinyu

No comments:

Post a Comment