Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I THINK I MAY BE GETTING THIS SOCIAL NETWORKING THING AFTER ALL!



Hi everyone! I remember being younger and making fun of my parents for not being able to operate new found technology.  Back then it was the microwave or the VCR.  Well, you know what they say about karma - I felt a lot like my parents must have back in the day, trying to maneuver my way through this social networking maze. I have to save I am very impressed with my non-computer savvy skills that I have taught myself over these past few days of trying to get my book out there! Who would of thought that I would be able to create a blog all by myself! I'm loving Google + and I finally think I have the Twitter thing down (okay maybe with a little help from my teenage son).

Thanks so much for all the support and +1's that I have gotten regarding my new book from all of the Google + people out there, it really means a lot and goes a long way in spreading the word!  Hope you guys go on to twitter and follow me there, I feel so unloved only 3 followers and check out my Facebook page as well!


Oh wanted to share with you guys - my cutest fan out there:


No comments:

Post a Comment