Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Bucket List

Right before my 40th birthday I devised a bucket list.  I figured since my bucket in life was half full, I better start getting together some things that I want to do before I get too old to do them!  I'm happy to report that two years after putting this together I have already checked off a few:


1.  Get a tattoo 

2.  See my book in print

3.  Trip to Ireland  

4.  Trip to England  

5.  House in Cape May -  Dependent on the success of #2 or if I win the lottery.

6. Marry Gerard Butler -  Yeah, Yeah....I know I'm married but I can dream!!


Well, I I've got at least thirty more years to achieve the rest while I'm still in my right frame of mind, with the exception of 6.  He'll be too old  for me by then.....I'll have to find someone younger to set my sites on, after all I'll only be 71!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment