Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, April 3, 2020

Todays Recommendations By "Moi"

First let me start this post by saying, I hope everyone is well and staying safe. This is such a scary time. There are days that I think, all will be okay and days where I'm on anxiety overload because of it. Anyone else feel like that?

I think trying to stay busy is key. I'm working from home every other week, and I find the weeks I'm in the office, I feel much better. What are you doing to stay busy at home? Writing is my number one got to, it takes me out of the craziness around me and plops me into my own little fictional world. I've just finished up my most recent book and am awaiting editing. Since it takes me forever to transition from one book to the next, writing is not in the cards for me right now. But here are some things I have been doin to keep myself occupied that may be of some help to you to pass the time away:

1) In the beginning of the year I set out to learn French. I took four years of it in High School and was surprised how much I remembered on my trip to France a few months ago. I played around with Duolingo back in January and was doing pretty good, but then life got in the way. Well, I'm happy to report that, J'y suis de retour! (I'm back at it!)

2) Binge watching: Probably the most popular pass time of all. Here are my picks, just in case you haven't seen some of them:

Call The Midwife (Netflix)
Broadchurch (Netflix)
Dr. Foster (Netflix)
Unorthodox (Netflix)
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime)
Downtown Abbey (Amazon Prime)

3) Reading: If you haven't read a book by yours truly  (shameless plug) what are you waiting for? They're all available on Kindle Unlimited. Here are some others that I highly recommend.



So, that's some of my suggestions! Feel free to comment with some of yours!

Until next time... Au revoir et restez bien!!

No comments:

Post a Comment