Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Need An Escape From Reality?

Does anyone else feel like they're living in a dream? You know, the kind you wake up from with your heart beating fast, thankful that it wasn't real. Lately that's pretty much how I've been feeling. Going to the grocery store for necessary things is like going out to hunt on the African safari with lions and hyenas waiting to attack, but instead of it being animals I'm afraid of, it's this darn virus. I find that keeping myself busy with writing, and doing little projects around the house helps. I try not to watch the news at all because it makes me more anxious. I think staying positive it key or we'll all end up going mad before this over. Last night I was feeling particularly stressed, so I went on my kindle and revisited with a few of my characters who made me smile the entire time I was creating them, They instantly made me feel better! So allow me to introduce you to them:

Faith - Hot mess single mom
Joey - Her adorable five-year-old daughter 
Gabe - Faith's workaholic, perfectionist, boss (the complete opposite of her)

And the star of the show...
Sylvia - A hip "80 something" Jewish grandmother whose not afraid to tell it like it is!



This cast of characters will have you in stitches and help to temporarily take your mind off the world with their antics. So, if you need a little escape give them a try. They're the perfect kind of therapy we all need for times like these!


𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘Ž 𝑓𝑒𝑀 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑦 π‘Žπ‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘™π‘Žπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘  𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘œπ‘›π‘’. π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘! π‘†π‘¦π‘™π‘£π‘–π‘Ž 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠. π½π‘œπ‘’π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘ π‘œ π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’! 𝐼 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘Ž 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝑒𝑠𝑒 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘šπ‘π‘œπ‘›π‘ ! πΊπ‘Žπ‘π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΉπ‘Žπ‘–π‘‘β„Ž.....𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ.

𝐺𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘π‘™π‘–π‘π‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘”!!!
- π΄π‘šπ‘Žπ‘§π‘œπ‘› π‘…π‘’π‘£π‘–π‘’π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿ

Purchase here:

No comments:

Post a Comment