Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MY FAVORITE BOOK MOMENTS OF 2013

I can't believe another year has come and gone. Is it me, or does if feel like the older we get the faster time goes by? I hope that everyone has a very safe and happy new year and that 2014 is your best year yet! I cannot wait to introduce everyone to all of the new characters that will be born this year and I'm hoping that you will fall in love with them the same way that you have with all of my others. So in honor of all the characters that you were introduced to in 2013 here are some my favorite moments from all of my books:


THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE


AN UNPLANNED LESSON




AN UNPLANNED LIFE




                                      AND HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK AT 2014

A CRY FOR HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment