Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, July 7, 2013

My New Release is Live on Amazon

Well, my original date to release Drowning In Love was July 22nd until I got the edited/formatted copy in my hands and well....then the suspense was killing me! So, I was going to see if I could wait until I got 1,000 likes on my FB page and well....I got to 868 and I was climbing the walls to hit the publish button. So, I did! Travis and Mia's beautiful love story is now live on Amazon and should be live for nook very shortly.  I am hoping to have it up on paperback within the next few weeks. Now I feel a kid on Christmas morning who just got done opening all of their presents! On to my next book couple.....I think some of you may have already met them already! Here is the link to purchase on Amazon:


http://www.amazon.com/Drowning-In-Love-ebook/dp/B00DTGF4K8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1373232210&sr=8-5&keywords=beth+rinyu

I will post the link to B&N once it goes live.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment