Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wake up and smell the coffee....

Ahh...it's finally hear - Saturday! No waking up to the sound of the alarm. I can actually enjoy my coffee instead of gulping it down as I'm running around the house, making my kid's lunch, making my lunch or trying to figure out what to wear to work. Now, I know what you're  probably all thinking, "Why don't you do all this stuff at night?" Well there was a time long ago, in a galaxy far away that I did do all these things at night. So what happened, you ask - I started writing books and when I get on a roll all of my free time at night becomes consumed with writing. So, I just deal with the craziness that is my life and go with the flow. Now if you will excuse me, I have a cup of cinnamon pastry coffee with french vanilla creamer, that I need to be alone with! I just wanted to wish all of you a wonderful Saturday and remind you to take some extra time to stop and smell the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment