Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Extra....Extra!!

Good Morning everyone! Before you become engrossed in the the morning news on TV, the internet or your newspaper (do people actually still read the newspaper?) check out all my exciting news first!

In today's headlines.....



  • The The Exception To The Rule is on sale for .99 cents on Amazon for just a few more hours. Go get your copy an find out why everyone is crying and falling in love with Kat & Julian.
  • Both An Unplanned Lesson and The Exception To The Rule are now available in iTunes.
  • I posted a teaser for my upcoming novel Drowning in love on my Facebook Page. I will be posting little teasers, the cover and character inspiration photo's there as well in the upcoming weeks. So make sure you give it a like to so don't miss out!
  • I've really gotten the hang of Pinterest (finally!) and have been pinning away! Check out my two book boards The Exception To The Rule and An Unplanned Lesson                                                 


Okay, that's it for today's headlines! Now on to the weather.......


Have a great day everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment