Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Roller Coaster Ride of Book Writing

Writing and putting your book out to the world is a lot like like a roller coaster.You can feel so good about  it when you're hearing positive feedback and for each good review you slowly move further up the hill until you reach the top! Then all it takes is one negative word and you're face and stomach clenches before your dropped down that hill at warp speed. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I hate roller coasters. I draw the line with the tea cups! But I have to say,  the book writing roller coaster, isn't so bad. Maybe because the past few weeks have been the upward ascent for me. I know it's just a matter of time before I hit that drop again! But I realized that you can either scream or sit back and enjoy the ride and I'm choosing the latter of the two. So, I got to thinking, if I was brave enough to put two books out for the world to see, then I should be brave enough to ride a real roller coaster -yeah, that's just my overactive imagination talking!  I better put that voice to good use instead, like in the book that I'm currently writing,

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and remember, if you happen to hit that drop with anything in life, embrace the butterflies in your stomach and smile!! It only lasts a split second and then it's over! 



                                                    

1 comment: