Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sometimes Saying Hello Is Harder Than Goodbye

When people ask me how many books I have out I have to stop and think.....the same way I do with my age - no lie! Once you hit forty you don't want to remember how old you are!

But in all seriousness, I cannot believe that I'm on number seven. When I wrote The Exception To The Rule I thought I was going to be one and done. I loved Kat & Julian so much and never thought that I would get so attached to another couple again and be able to tell a story. Then came Dailan & Nicole.....and then it became a little easier...... not to say goodbye to my characters, but to say hello to new ones. It may sound weird but I need to feel a connection with all of my characters, even the not so nice ones! If I cannot get into my characters 100% then how can I expect anyone else to? I will admit, after I wrote Will & Gabby's story I was having that "Kat & Julian" moment, thinking I would never write again because I would never be able to get into another couple like I did with them......well, guess what?I typed those two magical words in Becca's story "The End". And now, I'm missing Becca, Drew, Mason, and even Ashton (can't wait for all of you to hate on him!) Just as much as Will & Gabby. So, I'm moving on and meeting some new characters in my current WIP with an open mind. I'm about 5k words in....which is the "getting to know you phase" but I'm fairly certain that by the time I'm done, I'm going to be loving them just as much  too! Lucky for me all of my fictional friends are not far away....All I have to do is turn on my Kindle to visit with them anytime, day or night.....just like any old friend!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ gửi hàng đi Úc, mua hộ vòng tay pandora úc ship về Việt Nam uy tín và dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi campuchia uy tín.

    ReplyDelete