Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Blogger Appreciation Spotlight

I know that my books wouldn't be reaching nearly as many people as they have if it wasn't for all of the blogs that read, review, promote and share them. These ladies don't get paid to do this. They do it strictly for their love of books and to help authors out.  They go above and beyond and truly do it out of the goodness of their heart.

I'm sure all of you have seen Author Spotlights on blogs, where the blog features an author and interviews them so readers could get to know them a little better. Well, I've decided to change things up a bit and do Blogger Spotlights all this week on my blog. So everyone can get know know these wonderful blogs a little better. I have a lot of fun questions lined up that these girls will be answering starting tomorrow and make sure you become a fan of each of their Facebook pages, because they might just be having a little flash giveaway of their favorite Beth Rinyu book.

Here are some of blogs that will be featured:

 Through The Booking Glass
Three Chicks And Their Books
 Just One More Romance
 Reviews By Tammy & Kim
The Whispering Pages Book Blog


Until tomorrow........




No comments:

Post a Comment