Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Is Going To Be Exciting!!

Well, we made through the two worst months of the year (in my opinion). So, now we can start looking forward to spring....I hope! Even if the weatherman says that spring isn't in the air just yet.....there's still other exciting things going on this months in my fictional world:

March 7th is An Unplanned Lesson's 1st birthday. Can you believe that Dailan O'Maley has only been around for a year? It seems like we've known him forever. Keep your eyes peeled for a little giveaway to help Dailan and Nicole celebrate their day! 

March 14th I will be releasing A Cry For Hope and I cannot wait! I am so happy with the feedback that I have been receiving from the advanced readers so far. I know it sounds mean but....I love to make people cry while reading my books. To celebrate the release of A Cry for Hope there will also be a release party. Dress is VERY CASUAL, you can drink as much as you want and don't have to worry about driving and did I mention....lots of great games, giveaways and prizes! You can RSVP here: CLICK HERE AND SAY YOU WILL COME

I'll even bring the music.....check out the playlist that I put together for A Cry For Hope. Yes, I'm patting my computer challenged self on the back for figuring this out: A Cry For Hope Playlist


Hope all of you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment