Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Recipe For Love


With Valentine’s day only a day away.  I thought I would share this little recipe with all of you.  I have made some modifications. But since everyone’s taste is different, you may not want to follow my suggestions! But just in case you do, here they are:

Recipe For Love
  • 1 Cup of Romance – this could sometimes be hard to find.  If you are able to get some, I suggest sealing it in an air tight container so you will always have some when needed.  This could easily be found by watching a good movie or reading a book (I could suggest one for you!)
  • 1 Pinch of Humor – I personally suggest more than just a pinch.  You should easily be able to find this.  That is of course, if you’re not a stick in the mud (which I know that one of you are!)
  • 2 Spoonfools of Joy – some days you may have a lot on hand. Other days you may be scraping the bottom of the barrel for some. But this is an item that isn’t too hard to find.
  • 1 Pound Compatibility – I think you could cut this down to a half pound if needed. Opposites attract!
  • 3 Tablespoons of Trust – If you don’t have any of this available, abandon, recipe!
  • 1 Cup of Respect – another must have!  I would suggest even upping to 2 cups.
  • ½ Pound of Sharing – well I have the mindset,  what’s mine is mine and what’s his is mine and my recipe always comes out fine.
  • 1 Zest of Tenderness – yeah okay, I guess this makes it turn out a little better
  • ¾ cups of Patience – you can NEVER I repeat NEVER put too much of this in! It will not overpower the recipe it will just make it easier to make! Again this is another item that you may be lacking some days (especially when raising teenagers!)


Well I hope you guys have all the ingredients to make your LOVE recipe! And remember if all else fails….read my book!


No comments:

Post a Comment