Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Monday, February 11, 2013

In Search Of The Perfect....Title

Well another weekend is over and another week about to begin. I will say this weekend was semi-productive for me. I am happy to report that my new book is almost to the half-way point, editing wise. Which means I will be sharing it with everyone real soon! I know that I may have mentioned this before, but I will say it again.....I LOVE this book and I'm hoping that readers will love it just as much! Now, if only I could think of a title.  I've been racking my brain for the past two days to come up with something that doesn't sound like a cheesy drug store romance book or an adult movie and I'm coming up blank! I want to be original and classy.....easier said than done! I'm beginning to think that writing the darn book was easier than picking out the title! I'm sure my indecisiveness isn't helping matters either.  I tried not to over think it too much, thinking maybe something would come to me when I least expected it, like yesterday, when I was cleaning the bathroom. Sadly, the only titles that came to mind as I was cleaning around the toilet bowl  were: 


Learning To Aim

Sit Don't Stand

Rules Of The Potty

and my personal favorite:

What a Bunch of Freakin' Slobs

* note: I am the only female in my house among 3 males

Unfortunately, none of these fit my story line. So, I will continue with my quest to find a title that my book will be proud to display.  After all, this is like my 2nd born child in the book world. I wouldn't want it thinking:





No comments:

Post a Comment