Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Monday, November 16, 2020

Calling All Audiobook Listeners!

 One of the many things on my writing bucket list was to have at least one of my books on audio. I'm a HUGE audiobook listener and always imagined hearing one of my stories being played through my earbuds as I'm going for a walk, sitting on the beach, driving in my or cleaning the house. I'm proud to announce that The People We Meet Along The Way is now available on audio. So, if you're a audiobook veteran or an audiobook virgin, check it out and see what's so great about listening to your book. It took me a long time to cross that line into the audio world and once I did, I was hooked. The People We Meet Along The Way is available on Audible, Amazon and also on iTunes. Happy Listening!!

Audible US

Audible UK




No comments:

Post a Comment