Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

August Special

It's hard to believe we're on the back end of August. Where does time go? I'm always sad when summer ends, but I do love autumn too. Theres just something about the cooler nights, the changing leaves and the crisp air that help to ease me out of my end of summer blues. So, I'd like to give you the best of both seasons, a suspenseful, romantic summer read with a little bit of that autumn feel. 

When Autumn Ends is on sale for .99 cents until August 23rd.

Here's what others are saying about it

"When Autumn Ends and let me just tell you. They mystery part is what made this story so spectacular! The writing was stellar, the mystery was intense and the romance slow burn perfection. The twists and turns and shocking revelations in When Autumn ends kept me up at night until I knew how this story would end! I thought this was one story and it turned out to be something else entirely! "

                                                                    ~ Goodreads Reviewer 


"A Heart grabbing, emotionally, charged story about the all consuming power of love and healing."

                                                                    ~Kitty Kats Crazy About Books 


"I really liked this author’s style, heartfelt, flowing effortlessly, making me cry and smile. Just something perfect for romance!"

                                                             ~ Beware of the Reader 


Ease into Autumn while enjoying these last weeks of summer. Download your copy while it's at the reduced price!

Amazon US

Amazon UK



 

No comments:

Post a Comment