Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

My First Release of 2019

I know I'm a week or so late, but...Happy New Year! It's been a while since I've updated my blog, and I'm going to try become a little better with that. Along with eating healthier, exercising more, shedding a few pounds...you know who it all goes!

I come bearing news! I have my first release planned for 2019 - March 29th to be exact! This one took me forever to write because it's different than anything else I've ever done. It falls into multi-genres, the main one being Romance, but some sub-genres as well to include: Suspense and Paranormal.

If you're a blogger and would like to participate in the release, check out the sign-up form below:

Blogger signups

If you're a reader, be sure to add it to your TBR list:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43418127-i-ll-be-seeing-you


In the upcoming months, I'll be sharing bits and pieces of it and having a few chances to win Advanced Reader copies, so be sure to follow me on Facebook/Twitter or the social media platform of your choice.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment