Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Teaser Time for Miss Demeanor

Where did July go? Although I'm sad to see it a month of summer gone, Im excited because that means 16 more days until the release of Miss Demeanor! Can't wait fall of you to meet Rose and Alex in this enemies to lovers romantic comedy. Here's a little teaser until then!
“So, Alex, have you thought of any ideas on how to incorporate the female staff into being a part of Him?”
All eyes were on him as he picked his head up from whatever he was paying attention to on his phone. I impatiently waited for his answer, knowing how much he didn’t want for this to happen. “Actually, I have.” He was upbeat with his reply, not at all what I was expecting.
“Okay, let’s hear it.”
“I was thinking about having them do something that’s the exact opposite of what they would normally do and then write an article on the experience.”
“Such as…” Mr. Andrews waited for him to elaborate.
“Like Laurie hates sports, so maybe have her go with Keith when he’s covering a game and write about the experience.”
“I like that idea. What are your suggestions for some of the other women?”
He cleared his throat. “I, umm haven’t really thought about it. I wanted to bounce the idea off you first and see what you thought about it.”
“I love it.” Mr. Andrews adjusted his glasses and looked my way. “What would you suggest having Rose do for her article?”
My face heated when I sensed all eyes on me. I dropped my head and stared at the table, just imagining what horrible adventure he was conjuring up. Skydiving. Fire juggling. Swimming with sharks. The possibilities were endless.
Copyright Beth Rinyu 2018

Pre-order your copy:

No comments:

Post a Comment