Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Keepin' The Faith Synopsis

I have a new book coming your way! Keepin' Faith will be heading your way on November 11th. Check out the synopsis and add it to your TBR list:


I had always been a good girl ruled by my catholic guilt, until one little slip-up in college led me down a different path. Now, I’m just trying to be the best mom I can to my little girl, making ends meet - cleaning houses by day, hosting sex toy parties at night, and holding out hope that Prince Charming truly does exist.
Then I met him - handsome, successful, and hardworking. The perfect Prince Charming. Right? Wrong. So wrong.
I’m carefree.
He’s a perfectionist.
I’m broke.
He’s rich.
I’m a single mom.
He doesn’t have patience for kids.
And…Did I mention, he’s my new boss?  A boss who has me thinking more impure thoughts than a teenage boy with their first dirty magazine, a boss who is totally out of my league, and a boss who I’m impossibly attracted to.
Sometimes a girl must give up the illusion that fairy tales exist and realize happily ever afters only happen in movies. I’m not a princess, and he’s not a prince.
But when an unconventional fairy godmother intervenes to work her magic, maybe just maybe, I’ll get to wear that crown after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment