Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, February 13, 2015

My Valentines Day Gift To You

Okay, since I know a huge majority of women will be spending their weekend with Christian Grey, the fun doesn't have to stop after you leave the movie theater. Hollywood may be giving you Christian on the movie screen but I'm giving you Dailan O'Maley for free (first time ever!) on your kindle. So, if you need a fix as you come down from your Christian high or if you're like me, and waiting a few weeks for the crowds to die down at the movies before seeing it....then Dailan is your man. I mean, who wouldn't want to spend their Valentine's day with a sexy, sarcastic Irish guy? So, I'll supply the hot guy, and you supply the chocolate and wine. Oh, and spread the word to whatever friends you think would enjoy him as well....there is plenty of him to go around! Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Reading!

An Unplanned Lesson Free on Amazon until 2/15/15

Get your copy here


No comments:

Post a Comment