Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, May 3, 2013

Share....share...share!

 
Happy Friday Everyone! I know I haven't been keeping up on my blog posts like I should be! I've been spending every free minute that I have, working on my new novel Drowning In Love. Speaking of which, I have a little bit of a challenge going on right now. I'm DYING to share the cover with everyone. I'm thinking this may be the best cover out of all my books! I plan on doing it once I get 400 Likes on my FB page. I will also be posting an inspiration photo of Travis Montgomery the new sexy leading man from this novel once I reach 350 like (just as an added bonus!).

 

Also, I've posted two excerpts on my FB page as well as an inspiration photo of Dailan O'Maley, from An Unplanned Lesson (that I'm sure you ladies would love).

 

So go on over and give it a like and share, share share!!!
 

 

Oh and most importantly....have a wonderful weekend :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment