Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just a quick hello....

Sorry that I have been M.I.A these past few days and not keeping up on my blog posts! Just wanted to drop in and let all of you know that I appreciate all of the kind e-mails, facebook messages and positive reviews that I've been getting about my latest novel An Unplanned Lesson. To say that I'm in total shock over the amount of downloads that it's getting is an understatement! I am so happy to finally be sharing Nicole and Dailan's romance with the rest of the world! I'm also noticing with some of the feedback that I'm receiving about Dailan O'Maley - either you love him or you hate him! Believe it or not, that makes me happy, because that is exactly what a set out to do when I created him. I personally LOVE him, but what kind of author would I be if I didn't love my own characters, even when they aren't on their best behavior! So if you haven't met him yet, get to know him and let me know what you think! If you have read met him and read my book,  would you please mind leaving a review from wherever you may have purchased it ....I really appreciate it :)


Oh and if you are looking for the paperback version, I'm hoping that amazon will have the link up by the end of the week or you can purchase it from here: 

https://www.createspace.com/4192137


No comments:

Post a Comment